Wednesday, March 2, 2011
"We the People..."
For two years this old prospector has suffered silently while our government has gone to hell in a hand basket. No, I did not vote for our current President. I believe I am now totally vindicated in not choosing the person now holding that office. I look back and see that my initial assessment of a no experience candidate who came from a community organizer background, a non-Christian with socialist leanings, and a "big government" pro-union "share the wealth" proponent was not wrong. I tried to gripe to myself, but the elections of 2010 and the evolution of the TEA party finally forced me to drag out my soapbox and decide to stand up and be heard. I think the guts and backbone shown by Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin finally kicked me over the edge. The antics of Democratic Senators taking their toys and leaving the state, and the subsequent tantrums thrown by union activists, just fortified my political choices. Now it's gonna be my turn to "rock".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment